* September 3rd, 2004- SAVE has already authorized our
Institude to deal with the AVS identifications; The 44th Annual
SAVE Metting; Value Engineering Training Courses.
* May 15th, 2004- "Value Management" Magazine Essay Contest.
* May 14th, 2004- Produce Address Books for Members-Conduct a Survey
* April 5th, 2004- Applied Value Engineering Workshop May 7th, 2004
(Friday)(Photo 1: Photo 2)
* March 1st, 2004- Election of the Institute Committee (Photo1;
Photo 2) and VE Applied Speech (Photo)
* September 3rd, 2003- The website of the Institute has been changed
* April 18th, 2003 (Friday)- Alternative Implementation Workshop
* January 22nd, 2003- Happy New Year, Best Wishes?Jeffery Chang
* January 10th, 2003- Thanks to every member for taking the time
to participate and support the Institute, The annual conference
was a success. Important Documentation representation.
* December 8th, 2002- Knowledge and Value Management Workshop; CONGRATULATIONS
to Dr. Wei Ton Chen for passing the AVS(AssociateValue Specialist)
* November 1st, 2002- Central Post Office VE First Level MOD I Training
Courses; "Value Management" Magazine 3rd term essay contest.
* October 18th, 2002- New Members; "Value Management"
Magazine 3rd term essay context.
* October 10th, 2002- VE study of Connection Highway of Taipei Harbor
Phase II Construction
* September 19th, 2002- The Fifth Annual Value Engineering First
* August 8th, 2002-There will be a Board of Director Meeting at
the end of August.
* July 9th, 2002- The Second Annual Workshop Essay Contest.
* July, 2002- Important Government Policy Amendment: "Enforcement
for the Replacement Policy".
* June, 2002- There are five new Associate Value Specialists (AVS)
* December, 2001- First Annual Members Meeting and Workshop (second
* September, 2001- Summary of the Institute's Events
* August, 2001- Events Schedule
* July, 2001- Records of the Events